The Referral Source Speaks: Digital Media
VGM Forbin and Emerge Sales have conducted a landmark study into the online activities and behaviors of referral sources. We interviewed hospital discharge planners, case managers, sleep labs, pulmonology offices, nurses, office managers and other healthcare professionals, to find out how these key decision-makers use digital media and what they want from you online.
* Where referral sources are spending their personal and professional time online (Facebook, You Tube, Google Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, websites ,etc.)
* Why they go online, what they are looking for and how they can be educated and persuaded
* How to implement specific digital media strategies that influence and motivate referral sources to send patients to one provider over another
* How to build website content that will differentiate your company, drive referrals and build loyalty
* What marketing and search strategies will produce a great ROI and where you are wasting your dollars
* And much more….
Michael Sperduti, Business Growth Expert, Emerge Sales
Jeremy Kauten, General Manager, VGM Forbin
Liz Beaulieu, Editor, HME News